You need to top up your SIM Card if you want to buy any plan or bundle from Lycamobile. Most lyca customers find different types of difficulties and problems regarding top-up lycamobile. Here are all the frequently asked questions and their answers related to the lycamobile top up.
How can I get automatically Top-up on Lycamobile once my balance too low?
- 1 How can I get automatically Top-up on Lycamobile once my balance too low?
- 2 How to update your billing address, Once you changed it?
- 3 I am unable to top-up online and the page gives an error. What should I do?
- 4 I made a top-up using PayPal. Why hasn’t it come through on my account yet?
- 5 How can I pay online with a debit or credit card?
- 6 How do I top-up using a credit or a debit card?
Well, this is completely possible after once you complete tiop-up of Lycamobile you have the option to activate Auto Top-up. You set this service to automatically top-up a predetermined value, each time the balance drops below a value set by you. You can also control the frequency and value of the top-up.
How to update your billing address, Once you changed it?
You can change or manage your Lycamobile account, Including changing the registered address, online at lycamobile official website lycamobile.co.uk.
On the other side you can also change your address by emailing [email protected] with your full name, date of birth, Lycamobile number and a copy of your utility bill showing the new address.
I am unable to top-up online and the page gives an error. What should I do?
If you want to top-up your Lycamobile number please use google chrome or Internet Explorer. Please avoid using other web browsers like Firefox or Opera. If the problem still persists, please contact our customer service on 0207 132 0322 from any network or 322 from your Lycamobile number.
I made a top-up using PayPal. Why hasn’t it come through on my account yet?
If you want instant way to recharge or To-up your Lycamobile, Use credit card or debit card. Transactions using PayPal may take up to ten minutes to appear on your Lycamobile account.
How can I pay online with a debit or credit card?
If you want pay from debit or credit card you must have following things with you.
- 1-Card holder details.
- 2-Card number.
- 3-Expiry date.
- 4-Verification code (CVV). This is the three-digit code on the back of your card.
You may be required to follow additional security procedures.
- For Visa cards, please refer to the ‘Verified by Visa’ procedure.
- For Mastercards, please refer to the ‘Mastercard SecureCode’ procedure.
How do I top-up using a credit or a debit card?
You can simply dial 321 and use our Interactive Voice Response to top-up over the phone using your credit or debit card.